If technology equipment is lost or stolen ie; laptop, netbook, macbook, pc, etc
- Notify Public Safety immediately – file a police report.
- Notify Technology Service Desk – OIT (create iServe ticket for tracking)
- Notify Logistical Services to report loss/stolen equipment – include the police report.
Replacing Lost or Stolen Equipment
- Logistical Services will file an insurance claim for the lost/stolen equipment. A minimum of $1000.00 deductible will apply to the claim to be paid by the college (dept)
- A replacement unit can be purchased by the dept. (see technology purchases)
- Upon insurance claim payment – the department will be reimbursed minus the $1000.00 deductible
Public Safety: Non Emergency (770.274.5500), Emergency (770.274.5511)
Logistical Services: James Barnaby, 678.891.3326
Technology Servicedesk: 678.891.3460, OIT Administration (770.891.2635)