Technology Purchase Process P-Card
If you are purchasing technology with the use of a P-Card – Please review documentation from your pcard training or contact purchasing for approved/not approved use.
eProcurement (expected steps)
If you are using the purchase order process, please review steps below
- Submit the technology items for purchase into the eProcurement system
- OIT will receive approval request and will assign and EDP# to approved requests.
- A purchase order (PO) is generated to vendor.
- Shipment delivered – Central Receiving.
- If technology item is a computer system – It will be delivered to campus technology group for configuration. All other items delivered directly to purchaser.
- An iServe ticket is generated by the campus technician in order for customer to track status of equipment configuration.
Reference url : Logistical services > Purchase Orders