Subscribe to a Calendar
Choose the application you most frequently use from the following options:
Outlook 2010+(PC Only)
1. Go to Calendars
2. Right click “My Calendars” on the left sidebar
3. Choose “Add Calendar” , “From Internet”
4. Copy and paste the URL below into the pop-up screen that appears- this is the calendar location
5. Another pop-up screen will appear to confirm the subscription – choose “Yes”
6. It will then import the calendar and it should show in your left sidebar as “Academic Calendar” under the “My Calendars” header. If you want to view it along side your other calendars it should behave just as any other calendars you have created.
Microsoft Live (OWA / Web App) / Outlook.com
1. Logon to your respective application on the web ( common for Hotmail, Live, Outlook users)
2. Go to the Calendar application.
3. In Outlook.com choose “Import” then “subscribe” from the left sidebar that pops up. In OWA you will have to right click on the “My Calendars” header and choose “Add Calendar”, “From Internet” much like the Outlook desktop installation.
4. Copy and Paste the URL below into the “calendar URL” box and name the calendar as you please. You may also choose a color or charm at this time.
5. Click “subscribe” and watch the calendar import.
iCalendar (Mac Users)
1. Logon to your Mac and click the link below.
2. The link will automatically launch iCalendar and ask if you wish to subscribe. Choose “subscribe” then watch the calendar import.
3. On the next screen confirm the details of how you want the Calendar to behave in your iCalendar application and choose “OK”
1. Logon to your gmail account at www.gmail.com
2. Go to calendars.
3. Choose “Other Calendars” from the left sidebar by clicking the drop down arrow on the right side of the wording.
4. From the listed options choose “Add by URL”
5. Copy and Paste the URL below into the pop-up that appears.
|Student Life Directors||http://goo.gl/OKsmu1|
6. Choose “Add Calendar” and watch the calendar import.
If you need assistance in any way, please do not hesitate to contact the IT Service Help Desk by email as firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone at 404-413-4357.